Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
360 degree security
SHIFT THE FOCUS TO IDENTITY. CONVERGENCE IS HERE.
Solving the complexity of siloed security measures that are currently divided between on-premises security and cloud security is: Secure Access Service Edge (SASE). SASE proposes an architecture that has the potential to enable 360-degree security that goes till the edge and follows the data back to the cloud. Find out how SASE can help organisations to build a framework for holistic identity-centric security.
STRENGTHEN your Cloud Security Posture with SASE
What is the starting point to building a holistic SASE strategy that delivers till the last mile edge?
- Determine a starting point for convergence of WAN edge, network security models, cloud-based service delivery, security policies, and context.
- Consolidate disparate products, cloud environments, BYO devices,and technical silos into a converged service edge.
- Deliver the right level of security access based on context and in accordance with an organisation’s data protection policies.
Focus on IDENTITY across all endpoints
How do I enable digital transformation across my network and network security architectures?
- Center security context and access decisions on the identity of the entity at the source of the connection (user, device, branch office, IoT device, edge computing location).
- Implement a dynamic perimeter: mesh of network and network security capabilities that can be applied when and where needed to connect entities at endpoints.
- Enforce required services and polices on demand independent of location of the entities.
Security and Network Architecture
A Cloud-First Security Architecture – Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
Join Salah Nassar, VP Marketing at CipherCloud to learn about how SASE can help organizations build a framework that provides the security and network architecture to support the emerging cloud-mobile environment.
Questions? We'll put you on the right path.
OR CALL 1-855-524-7437