- Software Design and Development which involves coding of the Management Console for the company’s Cloud Access Security Broker Plus (CASB+) Product.
- Understanding the user stories written by the Product Manager in Jira.
- Get clarifications from Product Manager in case there is ambiguity in the user stories.
- Make changes to design to ensure that the requirements get met and that the design is flexible, scalable and gives decent performance at the peak loads.
- Perform functional testing of the features developed.
- Develop the automated scripts for validation of backend services and Management Console User Interfaces.
- Improve the quality and security of the overall Cloud Service.
- Responsible for improving the security of the Cloud Service while developing new features.
- Responsible for ensuring that the response times of the Management Console are within acceptable limits.
- Fully address any security issues in the Cloud Service, such as addressing issues related to Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF), preventing Login by brute force, replacing outdated vulnerable Java binary Jar files, and fixing issues raised by Independent Agency during their Vulnerability and Penetration Testing.
- Modify existing software to correct errors and enhance reporting and make general improvements to code base.
- Determine which code might be causing a problem in development of new features for the Product.
- Fix code to permanently resolve a problem ticket.
- Provide better and contemporary ways of presenting data via Dashboards by making amendments to the interfaces.
- Continuously look for opportunities to refine, reuse and make the code robust.
- Refactor the code to make it more efficient, more modular with maintainability, reusability, scalability and performance as main objectives.
- Ensure that the document is updated and accurate with the current release of Management Console.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate experience as Assistant Consultant, Consultant, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required.
- Core Java and J2EE technologies;
- Hibernate, Web services technologies (WebServices/REST, HTTP), Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Struts;
- Database – MongoDB, PL/SQL, and SQL Server;
- DevOps – Docker and Git; and
- Web Messaging Technologies – AJAX, WebSocket and CometD
Employer’s name: CipherCloud, Inc.
Job site: 4353 North 1st Street, Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95134.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume referencing Job# SV004 to HR at CipherCloud, Inc., 4353 North 1st Street, Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95134.