Native Cloud Digital Rights Management (DRM)
CipherCloud’s CASB+ is the only platform with a built-in DRM solution that is tightly integrated with the comprehensive cloud security capabilities. The Cipher Cloud DRM Vendors capability provides customer-controlled data management down to endpoint devices, allowing administrators to define who, what, where and when data is available when downloaded from Cloud and SaaS applications.
End-to-End Protection for Sensitive Data on Mobile Devices
Mobile access has become inextricably linked to the cloud, as the most popular apps let anyone share anything with anyone, anywhere. But sharing can also lead to mistakes, costly compliance violations or worse for any regulated organization. The Cipher Cloud DRM vendors capability enables secure file sharing for authorized users when ensuring that sensitive content doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
CipherCloud Digital Rights Management cum Mobile App Provides:
- Persistent end-to-end encryption of cloud data
- Secure access to sensitive files by authorized users on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices
- Local decryption of sensitive content by authorized, authenticated users
- Integrated support for multiple file sharing apps including Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, SharePoint, Google Drive, and others
- Support for internal and external collaborator
- Remote, real-time key revocation for lost or compromised devices
- Mobile and endpoint apps enabling file decryption by an authorized user
- Standards-based AES 256-bit encryption with FIPS 140-2 validation
- Highly scalable solutions with minimal latency
Enable Secure Collaboration
The Mobile App enables enterprises to securely use popular cloud file sharing tools with internal and external collaborators while ensuring sensitive files can only be accessed by authorized users based on corporate policies. Files can be selectively encrypted based on content, users, or sharing rules and only authorized users can open encrypted documents at the endpoint.
Allow Only Authorized Access
The Mobile App gives you remote control over access to your most sensitive content. In order to access encrypted files, authorized users are authenticated, then allowed to open files via a transparent key exchange. Even if unauthorized users access encrypted files through accidental sharing or malicious theft, they can never decrypt them without the keys.
Remote Key Revocation
If a device is lost or stolen, keys can be revoked in real-time to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the protected content. Enterprises retain full control over encryption key management through cloud, on-premises and hybrid deployment modes.
Easy to Deploy-There’s an App for That
The CipherCloud Mobile App makes endpoint encryption practical to deploy and easy to manage on mobile devices. The app can be downloaded from App Stores (available on iOS, Android, Mac or Windows) and policies are centrally managed and transparent to end users. The solution supports multiple popular collaboration apps, including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Salesforce, Office 365 OneDrive, and SharePoint.