Leader in CASB and CRM data protection extends capabilities via frictionless API integration
Today at Dreamforce 2016 in San Francisco, CipherCloud unveiled expanded capabilities for Salesforce that enhance security and establish compliance by monitoring usage and enforcing advanced cloud data protection. This extends the widely deployed CipherCloud for Salesforce platform with a cloud-based service that protects enterprises against internal and external risks to sensitive data shared in Salesforce and many other clouds.
Enterprises adopt Salesforce to gain greater business flexibility, but moving to the cloud can result in loss of visibility and control over user actions, private client data and sensitive documents—increasing the risk of data loss and compliance violations. According to a recent Forrester Research report, “with more business and technology applications in the cloud, the amount of sensitive data vulnerable to a cyberattack is significantly increasing.”
To address these internal and external risks to the sensitive data shared in the Salesforce cloud, enterprises need to establish controls that automatically respond to violations with the appropriate actions based on specific business and compliance requirements.
CipherCloud for Salesforce now includes full Cloud Security Access Broker (CASB) capabilities that deliver complete visibility, control, and governance over your data without disrupting business. Product highlights include:
- Activity Monitoring and Anomaly Detection for users, content, and devices that can spot unusual activity such as excessive downloads, content policy violations, or geographic anomalies.
- Compliance Scanning discovers and classifies new and existing content with out-of-the-box policies that scan for HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information.
- Granular Collaboration Controls provide context-aware policies based on who, what, where, and why, and automatically take appropriate actions to prevent data loss, including blocking sharing, quarantining, self-remediation, and encryption.
- Policy-Based Encryption protects sensitive fields or files and enables authorized users to automatically decrypt protected content from desktop and mobile devices. Only authorized users can view encrypted files, and keys can be revoked if devices are lost.
- Cloud-based Service that can be setup in minutes and connect to business cloud apps through frictionless API integration.
- Multi-Cloud Protection for the widest range of business-critical apps including Salesforce, ServiceNow, Office365, Box, Dropbox, SAP SuccessFactors, and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
“We are pleased to extend our industry-leading protection for Salesforce, and offer the benefits of our complete CASB platform,” said Willy Leichter, Vice President of Marketing for CipherCloud. “Our customers need visibility, data protection, and consistent policy controls across many clouds, and CipherCloud now provides the most complete and enterprise-grade CASB solution.”
Ready to learn more?
Stop by and visit us at Dreamforce booth #2105 this week at Moscone Center in San Francisco to view a demo of CipherCloud for Salesforce and get six months of the service for free. Or register now for a free trial.