Discover all cloud applications in use
CipherCloud for Cloud Discovery makes it easy and inexpensive to discover and categorize all the cloud applications being accessed by your organization, identify risk, and analyze usage of your network resources. An intuitive drill-down dashboard provides detailed information on the top cloud applications being accessed by usage, data volume, and risk level.
Identify Risky Cloud Applications
CipherCloud provides an extensive knowledge base of thousands of cloud applications. An expert team continuously analyzes risk with automated testing, manual analysis, and input from leading standards groups including the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), Forrester Research, Trustee, and other objective third-parties.
The CloudSource™ risk knowledge base compiles a wide range of security metrics and calculates a risk score based on CSA methodology. Risk factors include:
- Use of SSL for application landing and login pages
- Analysis of SSL and certificate quality and expiration
- Detailed header and SPF analysis
- Certification by third-party auditors
- Location of cloud application servers
- Tracking of data breaches for specific services
- Analysis of the types of customer data uploaded to these services