Guide to CipherCloud Connection Points at the 2015 RSA Conference
Significant number of opportunities to engage with CipherCloud and industry experts on cloud security
Moscone South 1139 – San Francisco, Calif., April 20, 2015 – CipherCloud, the leader in cloud visibility and data protection, cordially invites RSA 2015 attendees to connect with its own and industry experts through a wide array of activities and events.
From educational to networking engagements, CipherCloud has the RSA conference attendees covered. Booth-side interviews with security strategists, executive presentations at the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and AGC Partners events, and a fireside dinner with tech visionary Marc Andreessen provide a rich tapestry of insights into the state of cloud security. Mixers on Monday and Tuesday nights welcome media, analysts and industry insiders to celebrate the company’s momentum and achievements in cloud security innovation.
The company’s booth – Moscone South #1139 – will also feature product demos and live entertainment in between scheduled talks.
Monday, April 20, 2015
- 9:45-10:40 am: CSA Summit 2015 Top 5 Security Challenges Facing the Cloud Adopting Enterprise panel – Featuring Dr. Chenxi Wang, VP of Cloud Security and Strategy, CipherCloud
- 11:00-11:15 am: AGC West Coast Technology Conference presentation (invite-only) – By Pravin Kothari, founder & CEO, CipherCloud
- 5:00-8:00 pm: Influencer Dinner @ Osha – Casual mixer; RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7:45-9:30 pm: 11th Annual Global Excellence Awards – Team CipherCloud a finalist in nine categories (Hilton Union Square)
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- 3:30-4:20 pm: From Nonexistent to Gartner’s #1 Security Technology in Three Years: What’s a CASB? panel – Moderated by Gartner Fellow Emeritus, Neil MacDonald, featuring CipherCloud customer, Adam Jalal, BMO Capital Markets
- 6:00-9:00 pm: CipherCloud Cocktail Reception @ Roe – A toast to RSA 2015!
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- 2:30-3:00 pm: State of Industry discussion – Dr. Chenxi Wang & Professor Eugene Spafford, Purdue University (CipherCloud Booth, South 1139)
- 3:30-4:00 pm: State of Industry discussion – Dr. Chenxi Wang & John Johnson, John Deere (CipherCloud Booth, South 1139)
- 6:30-9:00 pm: Invite-only Fireside – Starring guest-of-honor Marc Andreessen, Founder, Andreessen Horowitz
CipherCloud, the leader in cloud visibility and data protection, delivers cloud adoption while ensuring security, compliance and control. CipherCloud’s open platform provides comprehensive cloud application discovery and risk assessment, data protection – searchable strong encryption, tokenization, data loss prevention, key management and malware detection – and extensive user activity and anomaly monitoring services.
CipherCloud has experienced exceptional growth and success with over 3 million of business users, across 11 different industries.
The CipherCloud product portfolio protects popular cloud applications out-of-the-box such as Salesforce, Box, Microsoft Office 365 and ServiceNow.
CipherCloud, named as SC Magazine’s Best Product of the Year, technology is FIPS 140-2 validated and is backed by premier venture capital firms Andreessen Horowitz, Transamerica Ventures, Delta Partners and T-Venture, the venture capital arm of Deutsche Telekom. For more information, visit www.ciphercloud.com and follow us on Twitter @ciphercloud.
Director of Corporate Communications