One Platform. Protect All Your Clouds
Secure Your Sensitive Information in the Cloud. You Keep the Keys.
There’s no denying the compelling advantages to moving to the cloud—reduced cost, greater scalability, increased mobility, faster deployment and instant upgrades to name a few. However, data privacy, residency, security, and compliance risks continue to be the primary hurdle for cloud adoption by enterprise organizations.
The CipherCloud Open Platform eliminates these risks by delivering a single platform to secure sensitive customer information across all of your cloud applications, while preserving usability, functionality and performance. Available as a service or virtual appliance, CipherCloud delivers a comprehensive set of protection controls including encryption, tokenization, activity monitoring, data loss prevention (DLP) and malware detection.
CipherCloud solutions include:
- CipherCloud for Salesforce – Eliminate data privacy and residency concerns for sensitive customer information in Salesforce and Force.com. Data mashups too!
- CipherCloud for Chatter – Protect your internal communications with full confidence, control, and trust.
- CipherCloud for Box – Delivers DLP to scan, detect and take action to protect sensitive information, providing an additional level of security and control for business collaboration and content sharing on Box.
- CipherCloud for Office 365 – Secure all of your email, calendar, contact, and task information stored in Microsoft Exchange Online and Hosted Exchange
- CipherCloud for Gmail – Encrypt your sensitive corporate and customer information exchanged and stored in Gmail.
- CipherCloud Connect AnyApp – Enables encryption for all IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS web applications, as well as behind-the-firewall intranet applications.
- CipherCloud Database Gateway – Eliminates the barriers to using databases in the Cloud by encrypting any public or private cloud database.
- CipherCloud for Amazon Web Services – Protect your data in Amazon EC2 and S3 applications.
Only CipherCloud Offers All of These Capabilities
Function-and-Format Preserving Data Security Framework: CipherCloud provides multiple highly-secure data encryption and tokenization options to replace sensitive data with anonymous values that respect field configurations and formatting.
Feature Integrity: CipherCloud preserves all native features and functionality of Salesforce such as searching, sorting, reporting, and merging.
Easy Configurability & Adaptability: CipherCloud's advanced administration console allows customers to effortlessly configure the solution for their business needs. No coding skills or professional services are required.
Enterprise-class Technology: Due to its stateless architecture, CipherCloud platform delivers high performance, near zero latency, and scalability.
Cloud Audit: CipherCloud provides centralized user activity logs that can be reviewed within an administration console or fed into third-party SIEM and GRC solutions.
Cloud Data Loss Prevention: CipherCloud delivers protection for information, before it ever leaves the organization by enforcing strong security between cloud services and client applications.
Cloud Malware Detection: CipherCloud identifies and blocks malware infected files from being uploaded and stored into Salesforce.
Support for Mobile: CipherCloud works seamlessly with all popular mobile devices.
Flexible Deployment: Deploy as a virtual appliance on-premise for total control or scale quickly with a cloud service.
Next: Find out how CipherCloud protects customer data in salesforce, Force.com applications, and Chatter.
Download the CipherCloud Business Whitepaper – Find out how CipherCloud protects sensitive customer data in the cloud.
See an Online Demo – See the CipherCloud solution in action in under 5 minutes.