Below are some of the core principles CipherCloud follows while designing and developing any cloud data protection solutions:
1. Provide customers full control over their data in the cloud. Cloud providers should not have access to any sensitive customer data
2. Data protection solutions should not impact usability or performance, otherwise the solutions ill be rejected by the business
3. Surveys have shown that cloud computing reduces time-to-market for new applications by up to 75%. It is critical that cloud data protection solutions can be seamlessly integrated and deployed within hours, not weeks or months.
4. Unified solution and data protection policy for all clouds – Salesforce, Amazon, Force.com, Workday, etc.
5. Comprehensive solution to address all current and emerging threats in the cloud